Business Intelligence (BI) transforms your data into information and analytics to make effective and timely business decisions. At RICEFW, we take a holistic view of every enterprise’s data capture, management, and discovery requirements. Business Intelligence – done correctly – transforms your corporate data into analytical system data structures that render reports, dashboards, scorecards and analytics support business decision-making processes. RICEFW leverages experience, tools and technology enabling organizations to:
- Monitor market conditions, customer preferences, future trends, and demographic shifts.
- Make sound business decisions based on accurate, current, and comprehensive information.
- Provide the right people with the right information at the right time and to the right device for each user.
With RICEFW as your partner, we remain client focused to create a Business Intelligence framework for your organization’s decision-making processes—with timely and accurate information delivered to your business-user communities—to achieve the results you want.
- SAP Business Planning and consolidations
- Advanced Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Strategy and Roadmap
- Data Governance
- Cognos Business Intelligence
RICEFW expertise: RICEFW utilizes a proven approach to enterprise information management implementations that produce highly scalable and repeatable solutions. We overcome risks and hurdles with targeted planning, unique solutions, highly skilled and respected resources. Our “Balanced BI” approach considers more than just the maturity of your business. We also factor in your business capabilities-those unique attributes that make your business competitive.
RICEFW helps you gain a competitive edge by:
- Understanding the current capabilities of your business and create plans based on future needs.
- Monitoring market conditions, customer preferences, competitor reaction and demographic shifts.
- Anticipating trends in your business and adjust business strategies to meet emerging trends.
- Managing more data in shorter time frames.
- Organizing and interpreting real-time data quickly to make sound business decisions based on accurate, reliable, current and comprehensive information.